100. Miscellaneous services:
- Hotels and motels
- Convenience stores
- Child care services
- Dental services
- Employment services, data processing and printing
- Flowers, balloons, gifts, telegrams, musical dancers, etc.
- Government services; promotions of cities and towns
- Health care services and facilities; Emergency Medical Technician certification
- Interior design and decorating
- Cosmetology, hair, nails, etc.
- Charitable organizations
- Miscellaneous services not otherwise classified
- Night clubs and entertainment services
- Consulting services and hypnosis clinics
- Photographic and camera services; art sales
- Framing services
- Spa, tanning and diet services
- Real estate, building, surveying, etc.
- Union labels; membership services
- Veterinary services; animal-related services and boarding
- Religious; funeral, burial and cremation
101. Advertising and business services:
A. Computer sales, service, supplies and consulting
B. Convenience stores, grocery stores, gourmet food stores, etc.
D. Clothing sales and dry cleaning
E. Employment services, data processing and printing
F. Flowers, balloons, gifts, telegrams, musical dancers and crafts
G. Auto sales and repairs, rentals, supplies and oil jobbers
H. Health care, drug stores and medical supplies
I. Interior design, carpet sales and installation, furniture, etc.
J. Cosmetology, makeup, nails, hair, etc.
L. Landscaping, plant sales, etc.
M. Miscellaneous services not otherwise classified
N. Advertising agencies, promotion agencies, sign rentals
P. Photo, camera and art sales
Q. Jewelry sales
R. Video rentals and sales; book, music and electronic consumer goods sales
S. Spa, tanning, diet services and modeling
T. Real estate, building, surveying, mobile home sales
U. Membership service for clubs and associations; funeral, burial and cremation
V. Veterinary, animal-related and pet board services
W.Recreational equipment sales, sporting goods and recreational vehicle sales.
X. Janitorial, chimney sweeps
Z. Credit card discount buying services; insurance and financial services
102. Financial and insurance: Services such as banking and credit
agencies; pawn brokers and bonding agents; security and commodity brokerage; insurance
sales agents; insurance underwriting.
103. Construction and repair: Services such as highway construction
and repair; building construction; construction machinery, tools and materials sales
and rental; custom tailoring and fabric reweaving; dry cleaning and laundry; electrical
services; construction inspection; interior decoration; maintenance of tools and
equipment; auto sales and maintenance; auto service stations; painting, including
automotive painting; pest control in buildings; jewelry and watch repairs; chimney
sweeps; drain and sewer cleaning services; window washing; janitorial building care;
servicing and refueling of building and heating equipment.
104. Communications: Services such as cable television and broadcasting;
radio broadcasting; cellular telephone and paging services; telephone, telegraph,
teleprinter and leased-line communications services; World Wide Web information
and Web site maintenance services; commercial e-mail services.
105. Transportation and storage: Services such as messenger services;
packing and storing goods; air, rail, road or water transport of goods; trailer,
auto and truck rentals; taxicab service for disabled persons; bus, rail, air or
water transport of passengers; oil, gas and petrochemical transport and storage;
travel agencies and travel guide services.
106. Material treatment: Services such as dyeing; lens grinding;
metal machining and casting; metal plating and soldering; photofinishing; textile
fabric finishing; weed control by chemical treatment.
107. Education and entertainment: Services such as historic material
collection; genealogical research; study and correspondence courses; music, dance,
martial arts, sports and theatrical instruction; equitation and riding instruction;
museum displays, lectures and demonstrations; drill team organizations; play, concert,
operatic and other live performances and production; radio and television programs;
book and videotape rentals; Internet access and content provision; amusement center
rides; athletic, academic and band booster organizations.